It’s been a bit crazy around here lately… I haven’t had the energy nor the time to try out new recipes or even do some Christmas baking. My mind thrives on having some creative stimulation, thus I used to paint when I was younger and now cooking and baking. In the midst of this crazy busyness I still wanted to bake something really easy and simple (mostly for my children), so when I saw Nutella Brownie Bites recipe I almost jumped for joy!!
People, are you ready, you basically need 3 ingredients, yup, you read it right, THREE!! However, since I like complications, I added 1 more ingredient and made it into 4 ingredients!! Ok, I like to shout “let them eat brownies!!”
Makes 12 cupcake sized or 24 mini cupcake sized bites:
- 1 cup nutella
- 2 eggs
- 10 Tb all purpose flour (or ½ cup plus 2 Tb)
- ¼ tsp salt (optional)
- ¼ cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a regular (not a mini) 12 cup muffin tin or 24 mini cup muffin tins with paper liners.
- Mix together eggs and Nutella in a medium bowl until smooth. Add in flour and mix until just combined. Evenly spread into prepared muffin cups. Sprinkle each with a few chocolate chips, if desired.
- Bake 12 minutes for regular cupcake or 7-8 minutes for mini cupcakes.
Note: Microwaving the Nutella slightly will make it easier for mixing.
My opinion: Super easy and just the right amount of sweetness. I guess you can add some sugar, but I highly discourage it. I may have over-baked mine, but still came out moist and delicious! I think I will try this recipe using the Biscoff Cookie Spread next time, I have a feeling my family will love that too!